Your standard Hyundai Warranty
Warranties protect your vehicle against certain unexpected mechanical malfunctions and electrical failures (such as engine or gearbox failure) that are not covered by Service or Maintenance plans. Since such malfunctions seldom allow you to sort it out later, you need to be prepared. We have a range of extended warranties to suit your needs, pocket and vehicle.
If this warranty is still valid it can be transferred with the vehicle’s manufacturer warranty to the subsequent vehicle owner. This policy can be purchased at your dealership of choice. Discuss this warranty booster product with your dealership business manager.
How will this benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified Hyundai technicians
- Genuine Hyundai parts
- Can be transferred to the next owner and increase resale value
How do you use this product?
- The administrator of this policy, M-Sure, will assist you every step of the way.
- If you become aware of a mechanical breakdown or electrical failure, you need to report it to M-Sure within 7 days.
- Submit a claim to M-sure by: Calling – 0860 329 729; Emailing – email@example.com; or Visiting: https://www.m-sure.co.za.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number and Your car’s current kilometre reading.