A Service Plan provides for the *OEM-recommended scheduled services that your vehicle needs. The plan runs for a set duration (e.g. 3 years) or mileage (e.g. 45 000 km), whichever happens first. To ensure your plan stays intact, service your vehicle as per the OEM guidelines.
This plan can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
- Includes all OEM-required services and parts
- Qualified Hyundai technicians
- Genuine Hyundai parts
- Fixed, affordable monthly cost
What is provided for*?
Your car’s oil filter catches all kinds of dirt, sludge and contaminants from your car’s various oils (engine, transmission, lubricating or hydraulic oil). Dirty oil is thick, abrasive and potentially damaging your car’s bigger components (e.g. the engine or gearbox).
Your car’s spark plugs are small electrical gadgets which fit into your engine’s cylinder head where it sparks to ignite fuel and create combustion. The combustion provides the force that causes your engine to start and run the car.
Your car’s air filter protects your engine from potentially harmful dust and other particles which can cause unnecessary wear or blockages to your engine.
Responsible for synchronising your engine’s functions, your cambelt is a vital part of your car. If it fails, so does your engine, causing your car to shut down completely. Replaced only if specified by the manufacturer service schedule.
Your car’s fuel filter ensures the smooth running of petrol or diesel to the engine by trapping grit and dirt, which can easily clog up your car’s fuel injectors. Blocked fuel filters can cause all sorts of problems €“ from power loss to pump and injector failure.
(maximum of R100.00 excl. VAT)
Lubricants such as your engine oil, transmission oil and brake fluid keep your car’s major components functioning smoothly.
Only vehicles younger than 10 years or that has done less than 250 000 km qualify for this plan.
* The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Please review the respective plan booklet for detailed information, respective limitations and the full list of components provided for. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
* OEM is the original equipment manufacturer of a new vehicle, who manufactures the original parts and components used during the construction of your vehicle. In certain countries, the OEM is often represented by an Importer of a specific brand of vehicle.
This Plan is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210.