Your Hyundai approved Service Plan
Your Hyundai Service Plan will help keep your vehicle running smoothly and could optimise your resale value. Service your vehicle as per the Hyundai specifications to ensure your plan stays intact.
This plan can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
Get a Service Plan quote
- Provides for Hyundai specified services
- Qualified Hyundai technicians
- Genuine Hyundai parts
- Affordable monthly payments
- Payments can be incorporated into monthly vehicle instalment
What is provided for?*
Your car’s oil filter catches all kinds of dirt, sludge and contaminants from your car’s various oils (engine, transmission, lubricating or hydraulic oil). Dirty oil is thick, abrasive and potentially damaging your car’s bigger components (e.g. the engine or gearbox).
Your car’s spark plugs are small electrical gadgets which fit into your engine’s cylinder head where it sparks to ignite fuel and create combustion. The combustion provides the force that causes your engine to start and run the car.
Your car’s air filter protects your engine from potentially harmful dust and other particles which can cause unnecessary wear or blockages to your engine.
Responsible for synchronising your engine’s functions, your cambelt is a vital part of your car. If it fails, so does your engine, causing your car to shut down completely. Replaced only if specified by the manufacturer service schedule.
Pollen filter element
The pollen filter prohibits unwanted particles like dust from entering the cabin of your car. It keeps the air clean for your optimal health.
Your car’s fuel filter ensures the smooth running of petrol or diesel to the engine by trapping grit and dirt, which can easily clog up your car’s fuel injectors. Blocked fuel filters can cause all sorts of problems from power loss to pump and injector failure.
(maximum of R100.00 excl. VAT)
Lubricants such as your engine oil, transmission oil and brake fluid keep your car’s major components functioning smoothly.
How do you use this product?
Get a Service Plan quote
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a Hyundai Financial Services Service Plan
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer will call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.
Only vehicles younger than 10 years or that have done less than 250 000 km qualify for this plan.
* The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
All products are powered and administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210). As with all our products terms and conditions apply. Service and Maintenance Plans are not financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act, 2002.