If your insured, financed vehicle is stolen, hijacked or written off, your insurance company will pay your vehicle’s market or retail value and not the full outstanding capital balance. You will have to pay the shortfall between the insurance pay-out and the amount owed to your financial institution. AdCover will settle this shortfall* in the event of a total loss claim.
This policy can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?*
- No large, unexpected excess or shortfall
- Personal accident benefits in case of disability or death
- Affordable monthly payments
- Help if you unintentionally miss an instalment
- Help if you unintentionally ignore a policy condition
- Safe vehicle towing and storage
- Payments can be incorporated into monthly vehicle instalment
Only vehicles younger than 10 years that have done less than 250 000 km qualify.
Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. Benefits correct at time of publication. E&OE.
Powered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07, FSP 6210).
Administered by M-Sure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2002/022941/07, FSP 21799)
Underwritten by Centriq Insurance Company Limited (Company reg. no. 1998/007558/06, FSP 3417) a Licensed Short-term Insurer.
All companies are authorised Financial Services Providers.