Tyre and Rim
Keep your wheels on the road
Tyre and Rim Insurance makes provision for damage to your vehicle’s tyres and rims as a result of road hazards such as roadside kerbs, potholes and road debris. Tyre and Rim will pay for the repair or replacement of your tyres or rims in these unexpected events, up to the maximum amount stated in the policy guide.
This policy can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?*
- No unexpected repair costs
- Road hazard damage repair
- Pothole damage repair
- No excess on claims made
- Roadside Assistance
How do you use this product?
- When you become aware of damage call our LiquidCapital Claims office on 0861 746 897.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number; Your VIN number; and Your car’s current kilometre reading.
- Please report all claims within 30 days of it taking place.
Product disclaimerDownload the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. Benefits correct at time of publication. E&OE.
The Tyre & Rim product is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210) and underwritten by Centriq Insurance Company Limited (Company reg. no 1998/007558/06, FSP 3417) a licensed non-life insurer. All companies are Authorised Financial Services Providers. Terms and conditions apply. Visit our website liquidcapital.co.za for terms and conditions, limitations and exclusions.