This policy provides you with additional cover on selected components that have limited cover, or are excluded from the *OEM warranty in the event of unexpected mechanical malfunctions or electrical failures to your vehicle. An example is Shock Absorbers are covered by the OEM warranty for 5years, the booster will add 2 more years of cover.
This policy can be purchased at your dealership of choice. Discuss this warranty booster solutions with your dealership sales or *F&I advisor.
How will this benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified Hyundai technicians
- Genuine Hyundai parts
- Fixed, affordable monthly cost
What is covered*?
Only vehicles younger than 2 years that have done less than 40 000 km and have an existing OEM warranty qualify.
* The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Please review the respective policy booklet for detailed information, respective limitations and the full list of components covered. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
*OEM is the original equipment manufacturer of a new vehicle, who manufactures the original parts and components used during the construction of your vehicle. In certain countries, the OEM is often represented by an Importer of a specific brand of vehicle.