Top up your Hyundai Warranty
Warranty Boosters protect your vehicle against unexpected mechanical malfunctions and electrical failures, that aren’t covered by your Hyundai’s standard warranty. Since such malfunctions seldom allow you to sort it out later, you need to be prepared.
If this warranty is still valid it can be transferred with the vehicle’s manufacturer warranty to the subsequent vehicle owner. This policy can be purchased at your dealership of choice. Discuss this warranty booster product with your dealership business manager.
How will this benefit you?
- Extra cover for components not provided for
- Extend the period of cover for components
- Qualified Hyundai technicians
- Genuine Hyundai parts
- Affordable monthly payments
- Payments can be incorporated into monthly vehicle instalment
What is covered?*
How do you use this product?
- The administrator of this policy, M-Sure, will assist you every step of the way.
- If you become aware of a mechanical breakdown or electrical failure, you need to report it to M-Sure within 7 days.
- Submit a claim to M-sure by: Calling – 0860 329 729; Emailing – email@example.com; or Visiting: https://www.m-sure.co.za.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number and Your car’s current kilometre reading.
Product disclaimerOnly vehicles younger than 2 years that have done less than 40 000 km and have an existing Hyundai warranty qualify. * The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
Powered by Hyundai Financial Services | Division of LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07, FSP 6210) | Customer care & claims administered by M-Sure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2002/022941/07, FSP 21799) | Insurer Centriq Insurance Company Limited (Company reg. no 1998/007558/06, FSP 3417) a licensed non-life insurer | All companies are Authorised Financial Services Providers | As with all our products terms and conditions apply.