Your Hyundai approved Maintenance Plan
Your Hyundai Maintenance Plan will help keep your vehicle running smoothly and could optimise your resale value. To ensure your plan stays intact, service your vehicle as per the Hyundai specifications.
This plan can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
Get a Maintenance Plan quote
- Provides for Hyundai specified services
- Includes specified wear-and-tear components
- Qualified Hyundai technicians
- Genuine Hyundai parts
- Affordable monthly payments
- Payments can be incorporated into monthly vehicle instalment
What is provided for?*
Rear brake discs or drums
(replacement will be considered only if the component is outside manufacturer specification and skimming tolerance)
Clutch and clutch components
Front and rear shock absorbers
Fuses and globes
(excl. xenon and sealed units)
(includes fuel pump)
(steering rack, column and pump)
Factory-fitted door locks, boot locks and electronic ignitions
(compressor only, re-gassing only on replacement)
How do you use this product?
Only vehicles younger than 4 years or that have done less than 80 000 km qualify for this plan.
* The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
All products are powered and administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210). As with all our products terms and conditions apply. Service and Maintenance Plans are not financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act, 2002.