Hyundai Financial Services has designed flexible finance solutions to suit your budget and lifestyle. These solutions are available through most leading financial institutions.
Finance applications are done at the dealership together with the dealerships *F&I. You also have the option to do your own finance application online. Click the link on the right to start.
How will this benefit you*?
- Competitive interest rates
- Choose between a fixed or variable interest rate
- Various financing options
- Tailored finance to suit your lifestyle and your budget
A residual value offer (or balloon payment) lets you buy a vehicle and pay for it monthly, over a set period of time (e.g. 60 months) at a fixed or variable interest rate. This payment plan makes lower monthly instalments possible, but requires a residual payment at the end of the payment term. The residual payment amount is determined by the vehicle’s age and the period over which the payment is scheduled. This payment plan makes the vehicle more affordable and, at the end of the term, allows you to refinance the residual value, trade-in or sell your vehicle privately, or settle the residual value.
* Please read your Finance agreement and accompanying documents for a full list of the inclusions, limitations, terms and conditions that apply to your vehicle finance agreement with the respective finance institution.
*F&I is a term used to describe the finance and insurance officer at a dealership. These professionals are certified and trained to offer you advise on purchasing a vehicle, extra added value products and insurance. They are there to answer any questions you may have and assist you during a vehicle purchase.